Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yorkshire Pudding Sticking

here we go again

toru here we go again returning from Germany, together with our new album out these days, "Combat Circus". Let's start with
thanks: Mauro eternal "Due Forni in Berlin, to whom we owe everything. A kai "mutt" who along with Mauro organized a memorable evening in Berlin. A Franco, his support e. ..... its ice cream. And last but not least family Mad Butcher, Mike that awakens us from our occasional "stoned."
a special greeting Joanna and Lena who hosted us for three days at Gottingen, treating the large, awaits you in Venice !!!!!

And finally, thanks to everyone who made this possible happy tour abroad, which will be repeated soon.

A non-felt thanks to the Anti-Germans who put a spoke in the wheel all the groups who support the Palestinian people (Banda Bassotti Obrint Pas, Ska-p ..... and us, but there are many others), to which we have repeatedly requested an interview always having a negative response, despite the decision not to afflict them not playing "Run §" in Germany ..... HE CALL THIS DEMOCRACY. Well, better that way, I, with whom he closes his eyes to the horrors that Israel is perpetrating (and I stress, deploring the cowardly attacks by Islamic extremists I'm talking about the Palestinian people, the people who see their homes demolished, killed relished the families, most of the time innocent) I want nothing to do and I will continue with Talco to speak my mind without any problems.

Since we have received many emails about Sabti, we reiterate the call by Al Berto "Conestoga" sound for a nice evening in which to present (and sell at the banquet) the new album "Circus COMAT.

Thank you again ......... once again !!!!!!!! germany

0 comments:

Post a Comment