Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Does Wearing Briefs Make My

How did this happen?

How could it happen that the Italians have re-elected Berlusconi , after we have reduced hunger in the previous government, after we saw how using the power, after that came to light all his judicial inquiries.
I personally can not comprehend, I can not believe that there are so balls from the Italians re-elected for a third time. At this point, Italy was marked: in a few months inflation will rise to the stars, Berlusconi take away (maybe) the ICI, and compensate dramatically increasing other taxes, will build the bridge across the Straits, giving billion € of the Mafia, set in motion the process that will take us back nuclear power, with all related risks. And of course we remain last in the EU. Indeed, it will be a miracle if we do not hunted.
When last night I heard the news of the victory of Berlusconi , I felt empty, I felt lost. But mostly I was afraid, because and I boys of my generation will not have a future in Italy. Just turned 18 years we will be forced to emigrate, because here we will only make the precarious giving our trust to the politicians who use it to pulircisi ass. Then I put a thought in Veltroni, and I felt sorry for him. Veltroni, in fact, has abandoned his post as mayor of Rome to be groped elected premier, and came out defeated.
But not all hope is lost. As you know, the PDL has a distinct advantage over PD by about 9% won by the Northern League. This means that Berlusconi must fulfill all the desires of Senateur , shifting the emphasis from the government program PDL. Doing so could split his party in favor of the Bossi. But if he does then it will Bossi to abandon the majority, leaving the Berlusca a small number of senators needed to pass the laws.
There is also another possibility, although it is less likely. Berlusconi Having already made all the more adpersonam it needed in the previous government, this time they could meet the commitments made with the Italians and implement the government program PDL, but does not guarantee the country's economic recovery .
In other words, after the disappointment in this election, we can only look forward and hope that finally something will change, in an Italy mafia, old and young who refuses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment