Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How A Man Can Buy A One Piece Swimsuit

HOW TO BOOK: our emotions






- Denis, run or lose the bus!
Call the driver!




Gianfranco Yesterday morning, before commencing operations and games heart was pounding.
I was excited and I was ashamed because the audience. (Daniel)
But I was not afraid, I was calm because I knew what to do
I had so much fun and I was happy .... (Rosa)



I had a little 'afraid to look bad during the games I felt brave, full of energy.
The audience applauded and it made me ashamed.


the end we made the bow, I was excited to happiness ... (Andrea T. Andrea S.)






I'm excited because our parents were watching us and cheering ... I was afraid of making mistakes.

At the end I felt very happy, really happy because I had done well. (Alice)


We are doing the "face of tennis".
What is the funniest?

We were happy and contented.





0 comments:

Post a Comment