...
(decoration snake Gurunsi - African Art)
Life is not a wheel. Even when I have the impression of being returned to the starting point, to revisit the same places, to climb the same stairs two years ago, I realize that things have remained the same. There are paintings hanging on the wall were not there before, and new books on the shelves. I throw things away without a second thought that I wanted, and I think: "How strange, because I never kept?".
The place is different, I am different. In a subtle, subtle but real. I'm back after a long ride, but not at the same point before.
And thank goodness. No coincidence that the spiral is the symbol of evolution.
During this time I am aware that another round is starting, and to celebrate, to begin with, I decided to remove the reminder sign stuck to my door. I'll put another one, which wrote:
"Do not commit the same old mistakes.
make new ones. "
hope that wears well.
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment