Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Emperor Ts-5010 Finals

freedom of information? YOU CAN DO !!!!! Poetry for

Hello everyone, is a good deal 'that I wrote in my blog. If you want to know why , I tell you: after the elections of April 13 to 14, looking to win for the third time the nano, I was demoralized, I started to have the political crap and I also believe that this forum was useless, because could not explain how they had been Italians, after being warned by Grillo, by Labor and also by me in my small way, give the presidency to Berlusconi . I spent two weeks on the point of writing a farewell post and place an end to this adventure.
Then I suddenly resumed, thanks to Labor, which I listen to it whenever Annozero .
So I figured that if I gave up, I would have won on the political mafia, because even though I have few visitors, I hope to be able to transpose my message: Italian politics is rotten and only the Italians, not going to vote or voting for the party right, it can heal.
Today I want to talk about something scandalous that in a European democracy that respects itself, it would be unacceptable: the political control of the media. Let us consider the case
RAI-Travaglio. I am disgusted by how he reacted the board of directors of RAI to the protests of PDL after Marco Travaglio, in last Saturday's episode of Che tempo che fa, had simply told the truth: that Renato Schifani , newly elected chairman of the Senate, has had some dealings with mobsters. Thus, while the RAI executives apologized on behalf of labor, calling himself "ashamed by the conduct of the journalist," Schifani sued Travaglio, the media do not in any way commenting on the incident, leaving their main task others, such as Dario Fo who said: "For the first time the left and right agree on something: to silence those who make the complaint satire and abuse".
Then, one can not but pause for a minute on the sentence of the "knight", "Mangano was a hero." I mean these words as if they had not heard: some comment on this and there, that's it. Only on some decent paper, like the Friday of the Republic or the Espresso, I found some letters from outraged some Italian citizen who wondered how it was possible that a prime minister, after a sentence like that, it had not been thrown, and someone who answered him: "We are in Italy !!!". Certainly, if such a fact had happened in France, the United Kingdom or Gerrmania , the author of this phrase would undoubtedly have been arrested and convicted, at least in pgare an astronomical fine.
The thing that gives me more trouble, however, is different: the history of Labor complaint Schifani and is sued, and no newspaper publishes articles on the past of our politicians. For example, when the PDL ran Ciarrapico , protests erupted when he said: "I am applying with Silvio, but I am fascist." But because no newspaper pointed out that being Fascist is the least bad of Ciarrapico , since he was sentenced only god knows how many times?
But the answer is simple: because policy now controls the information system in Italy. In fact, I do not check it all: the Internet remains free. But the question is: for how long will it be? Already during the Prodi government, there was an attempt to subjugate it, there will be others? How will it end?
unfortunately I'm not a seer, and I can not say, but I can say that the change must start in Italy right from the Web, with sites, blogs, forums and channels on youtube . So even
'I want to do my part and launch this proposal, which will most likely remain unanswered: soon vertices RAI will be changed, then I propose to give the presidency to the public network to Beppe Grillo, Marco Travaglio, Roberto Saviano and Luigi de Magistris . Maybe then we will restore the freedom of information has come to be a democracy where there is really the right word, in one way or another, politicians have always been able to subject their interests.
Please then copy the red part of the message and send it to everyone you know, not to create another of the many chains that now flock to the internet, but to understand that people have become aware of their rights violated and now they want to repossess TV.
Thank
Francis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment