Saturday, December 18, 2010

Isabella Soprano Bunnyranch Dailymotion

100 books I've read

...


It all started with a little challenge on Facebook ... A girl posted a note that contained 100 titles of books and asked to report how many of these had been read. I did not go over thirty. Some were classics, some of the absolute banality, others complete strangers to me. The list put together
The New American Bible (bed) and Harry Potter (manca!! Porcalamiseria!) and, as almost always happens on FBs, was devoid of any order or logical sense.
From there, I do not know how I came to the unhealthy idea of \u200b\u200bwriting a note back indicating that I have read 100 books.
So, I thought, well put together 100 titles, with no order of importance, will not be so difficult ...
It took me two hours instead ... a grind!
If you do not believe it, try it a bit '!

I have given myself the following rules:

1) Encyclopedias, trilogies, short story collections are valid for a single book (otherwise it's too easy!), But I made an exception for Kafka.

2) I did not put on the list more than two titles by the same author

3) I did not put the list in art history books

4) No cookbooks or gardening

5) essays, novels, classics, children, old or recent, are worth all the same way

6 ) There is no list, those that made me sick I just avoided them and nothing else (such as those by Stephen King, I read two or three, but do not appear in the list. Why? Because no)

7 ) If you also want to try, you do so at your own risk. You have been warned. This is not an invitation to try. If you see one that goes in the ditch, you do, you go there too?

8) There are no comments on the books of the list. If any title intrigues you, you can ask for information. I will answer if I have time, desire, and if I'm lucid enough to do it, since they are in semi-hibernation

9) I bought the first two volumes of Harry Potter, and I think I'll be spending the Christmas holiday reading , in the warm under the duvet

10) Happy reading!

list: 100 books I've read

1. The Lord of the Flies - William Golding


2. The Betrothed - Alessandro Manzoni (inevitably!)


3. Romeo and Juliet - W. Shakespeare


4. Women Who Run with the Wolves - Clarissa Pinkola Estes


5. Dracula - Bram Stoker


6. The House of the Spirits - Isabel Allende


7. White Fang - Jack London


8. The Lord of the Rings (Trilogy) - Tolkien


9. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte


10. The Bible (Old Testament)


11. The Bible (New Testament)


12. Lolita - Nabokov


13. The scent - Patrick Süskind


14. His Dark Materials (Trilogy: The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, The Amber Spyglass) - Philip Pullman


15. Italian Folktales - Italo Calvino


16. The Little Prince - Antoine De Saint-Exupery


17. Heart of Darkness - Joseph Conrad


18. Heart - De Amicis


19. The Adventures of Pinocchio - Collodi


20. The Thousand and One Nights


21.Il Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco


22.Alice in Wonderland - L. Carroll


23. 1984 - George Orwell


24.La Animal Farm - George Orwell


25. The shadow line - Joseph Conrad


26. Hamlet - Shakespeare


27. King Solomon's Ring - Konrad Lorenz


28. Marcovaldo - Italo Calvino


29. The Adventures of Tom Sawyer - Mark Twain


30. The newsletter of Giamburrasca - Wamba


31.I Fifteen (encyclopedia for children) :-))))))))))))


32.La Divine Comedy - Dante Alighieri (it happened to all .. .)


33.Il Leopard - Tomasi di Lampedusa


34. The Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee (beautiful)


35. Paula - Isabel Allende


36. Poems of love and freedom - Jacques Prévert


37. The Late Mattia Pascal - Luigi Pirandello


38. If This Is a Man - Primo Levi


39. One hundred thousand tins of ice - Bedell


40. Libera nos a Malo - Luigi Meneghello


41. Tales of Terror - Edgar Allan Poe


42. The care of the soul - Thomas Moore


43. The prophecy of curandera - Hernan Huarache Mamani


44. Momo - Michael Ende


45. The Neverending Story - Michael Ende


46.L 'alchemist - P. Coelho


47. The Devil and Miss Prym - P. Coelho


48. The multi-dimensional mind - Jerome Bruner (this is not a novel!)


49. Apocalyptic and integrated - Umberto Eco (this even less!)


50. One year on the plateau - Lussier


51. My Family and Other Animals - Gerald Durrell


52. Stories - Guy de Maupassant (Boule de Suif and others ...)


53. The port buried - Ungaretti


54. Cuttlefish Bones - Montale


55. Through the Looking Glass - Carroll


56. The Metamorphosis - F. Kafka


57. A country doctor - F. Kafka (of this I wrote the script for a comic!)


58. The friend found - Fred Uhlman


59. The landlady - Goldoni


60. Canone Inverso - Paolo Maurensig


61. The keys of the kingdom - Cronin


62. The metamorphosis - Ovid (the first book all, according to the end ... I still have too many murder victims!)


63. Assassin - Cinzia Tani


64. All fairy tales - Brothers Grimm


65. The awakening of the goddess - Vicki Noble


66. The Shield of Talos - VM Manfredi


67. The tower of solitude - VM Manfredi


68. The island's nutmeg - G. Milton


69. Treasure Island - Robert Louis Stevenson


70. Zeno's Conscience - Italo Svevo


80. I Malavoglia - Verga


81. Mastro Don Gesualdo - Verga


82. Calendar - Cattabiani


83. Kim - Rudyard Kipling


84. Just So Stories - Rudyard Kipling


85. History of Greek Philosophy - Luciano De Crescenzo


86. What day is at night - Yasmina Khadra


87. Fairy tales - Andersen


88. The fairy tales (Perrault's fairy tales translated by Collodi)


89. The Greek Myths - Robert Graves


90. Use of the Moon - Johanna Paungger - Thomas Poppe


91. Looking at the figures - Faeti


92. Double dream - Arthur Schnitzler


93. The Elegance of the Hedgehog - Muriel Barbery


94. The Code da Vinci - Dan Brown


95. The Prophet - Kahlil Gibran


96. Nine to ten - Agatha Christie


97. Ten Little Indians - Agatha Christie (actually this author I have read almost everything)


98.Insolito and cruel - Patricia Cornwell (author of this hand but I have not read anything because if not I was not sleeping!)


99 . The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold


100. The book of love - Henri Gougaud


BONUS: Since I am not very sure that the Old and New Testaments are valid as

titles (I've read most, but not all-everything, and then it was very time ago ...) I add these two, which I bought recently:

101. The daughters of the lost book - Katherine Howe

102. Flavia De Luce and crime in the area of \u200b\u200bthe cucumbers - Alan Bradley

...

0 comments:

Post a Comment