Here are the things that I like
...
...
FB is all a click on "like" this and "like" that ... And so for a while 'time I'm wondering: but what is that "like" really?
So I started to make a list, a little 'twisted, in truth, and constantly evolving.
I love the smell of coffee, while I do not like the taste for years. I drank too much when I was still a student, and then it hurts. But I still like the smell. Sa house, breaks, chatting with my mother.
I like my duvet green water, I love feeling him at night when I go to sleep and the next morning when I wake up. In winter, of course.
I love it when I have the records in order, and unfortunately does not happen often. I like the floor of my house when it is clean. Neither did this happen very often ... I like my
library. Like when I buy a new book and discover that you have guessed the purchase. I like
mushrooms, especially the nails. With the polenta.
I like beer.
I like the fireplace.
I like colorful clothes, even in winter. Unfortunately, not if they are many, especially this year ... I see so much gray in the windows!
I like hugs, and cuddling in general.
I like to drink rum aged, but only in the company of Flavio and Daniel.
Some evenings I like to move table and chairs to dance in the kitchen.
I like music, but I like the silence.
I like to paint without thinking about anything.
I like to laugh.
I love summer storms (and, no, I do not like snow!).
I like explaining things, but only when I heard!
I like to wear clothes freshly ironed.
I like the trees in all seasons.
I love proverbs and sayings.
I like dogs, but only the nice, because dogs are like people, have well-defined characters.
I like to remember the dreams in the morning. I love waking up with all the slowness that I can afford.
I'd do a monument to those who invented the washing machine.
I love the shreds of fog caught the branches of trees, the hills ... but I do not like to be on the road when I drive.
I like chili. And the soup of nettles in the spring.
Like calmly stirring the risotto.
I like to eat in the company of people I love.
I like to tell fairy tales.
I like books about magic, comics, well-designed and intelligent scripts.
starmene I like lying on the couch with my dog \u200b\u200bcurled up on him.
I like the straw hats in summer and woolen caps in winter.
And then there would be a lot of other things that I like, but perhaps you've already bored to read this.
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment