...
Today, I'm sorry for you guys, I know how much you care to see the vote written on the back of your designs, but I did not correct.
I spent the afternoon preparing signs for a demonstration. I'm exhausted.
I do not hardly ever go to event ...
But this ...
NATIONAL DAY FOR WATER PUBLIC GOODS AND COMMON
December 4, 2010
regional events in Venice Piazzale Stazione 14 hours
S.
Lucia processions on land and water by boat to the Rialto
With the final event and concert in Erbaria
* For the moratorium of any process of water privatization
* Why 'the referendum to take place in 2011
* To change the Venetian state in defense of common goods
* To protect river ecosystems and save the land from the concrete casting and the devastation hydro- geological
* To add our voice to the protests in the days of global UN climate change summit in Cancun and seek justice, environmental and social
December 4, 2010
regional events in Venice Piazzale Stazione 14 hours
S.
Lucia processions on land and water by boat to the Rialto
With the final event and concert in Erbaria
* For the moratorium of any process of water privatization
* Why 'the referendum to take place in 2011
* To change the Venetian state in defense of common goods
* To protect river ecosystems and save the land from the concrete casting and the devastation hydro- geological
* To add our voice to the protests in the days of global UN climate change summit in Cancun and seek justice, environmental and social
"Over 1,400,000 men and women of this country (over 130,000 Veneto) signed the three referendum questions for ripubblicizzazione water, promoted by the Italian Forum of Water Movements. They put their signature to a battle of civilizations, for the protection and universal access to water as a common good against all forms of privatization and market delivery of a commodity essential to life. It 's a question of democracy: the issue of water can not be delegated to anyone, but must belong to all through the referendum. "
short, is an important thing. ... The challenges I will fix them tomorrow
Now I know that I go to bed.
...
0 comments:
Post a Comment