Friday, December 3, 2010

Pain In Belly Button Area And Bloody Stool

lessons of art history " The Scream "by Edvard Munch

... ...
Warning: This is one of the lessons I give my children to the third
give practically I am publishing the lessons on the blog app to prevent them, and in particular for the third D! so if it bores you, be patient, to change the blog today ... This time, the public only the second part of the analysis, the AS. The first part (description) I have been busy around the house and the last part (means to and function of the work) now my students should be able to do it yourself! (Hopefully good!). I recommend kids, study!
... Analysis of the work

Title: The Scream
Author: Edvard Munch
Date: 1893
Technique: tempera and pastel on wood
Dimensions: 83.5 x 66 cm
Location: Oslo, G allery
National

About the author:

Edvard Munch (1863 - 1944) was the greatest painter and engraver Norwegian inspiring and precursor of Expressionism. The tragic death of his mother and sister during childhood, and the nervous breakdown of his father were in the negative events that marked his whole life and give a tone of anguish and ill a good part of his work, as seen in his first masterpiece, "The sick child" (1885-86).
In 1892 his name sprang to prominence when alc
one of his works on display in Berlin (including "The Scream") caused a scandal and the closing of the exhibition.
Munch wrote of this: " One evening I walked along a path. On one side stood the city and the fjord below me. I was tired and sick [...] the sun was setting and the clouds were dyed red blood. I heard a scream from nature, and I could almost hear him. I painted this painting, I painted the clouds as real blood. I counter. "

Despite the protests and insults that were directed by the official critics, some young intellectuals and artists took up his defense and he suddenly became famous. Then settled in Germany, he devoted himself the "Frieze of Life", a series of introspective and images on subjects such as love and death. The vagabond life and
ISAG, abuse of alcohol we were at the origin and the emotional strain of nervous breakdown that Munch suffered in 1908.
Following treatment, she recovered and decided to leave the haunting images of the past. He returned to live in Norway and devoted himself to decoration of public buildings. With the advent of Nazism, the art of Munch was banned as degenerate, and in 1937 his works in German museums present
were seized.
The artist died in 1944, of pneumonia, after a bomb had shattered the windows of his house.

As is depicted Sogge
tto?

In this painting, the strong deformation
formation of figurative ra human and landscape, a sense of anguish. The bridge seems to stretch to infinity, away from their figures: it is not only physical distance, but also symbolic, as if the artist was unable to communicate are its pain to others.


The sky, the hills, the fjord, the character in the foreground, yelling his head in his hands, are described by curved lines, wavy, as if an external force pushing them themselves.

Cross
erso these haunting lines, the painter has managed to convey the idea of \u200b\u200bthe URL, as if it were if a wave of ' shock that propagates from the painting to the viewer.

The work is divided into two parts: the lower part that contains the bridge and the human figures, dominated by the oblique line of the bridge, top, dominated by wavy lines and bright colors of the sky.
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment