Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cardioconversion At 200 Joules



13 and April 14 to vote to give a stable steering this ship at the mercy of the waves is Italy ...
Who will vote? For me the question is one fact: if the leaders do not change I guess I'll leave the card blank! This country needs to change the electoral system! We citizens must be free to vote! With the system we have today we are not at all!
I agree with those who abstained because it suggests a very clear and decided to send to our dear politicians! I hope they can at least realize how pissed off we have the Italians among the people who walk not the case, which robs us! I am the first to agree with the imposition of taxes cmq because we live in a society and yet somehow we must work together to keep it clean and healthy, but you do not pay taxes in Italy with pleasure and the idea want to make things better for us because people do not recognize ANYTHING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment