Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whats The Best Online Streaming Service

What a shame !!!!! Alitalia

Sooner or later it would have happened, the tone of the election campaign rise and become more bitter and once again has come to attack staff.
Veltroni Fini attacks, claiming his allowances MEP of about 5000 €, is "outraged" by asking "who retired 52 years in Italy gains a lot."
great goals, congratulations! From Italian
I'm glad you made me discover a mystery so incredible, I am stunned and amazed ...
But please .. as a politician can claim to earn less?
First, we must recall that the allowance of € 5000 of which you speak is granted by the European Community, as resulting from the position of two years covered by Veltroni as an MEP.
So what have the Italian accounts?
Second, the costs of politics are far more expensive Fini .. starting with his monthly salary that exceeds more than twice the sum of salary plus the bonus Veltroni, Mayor of which you speak.
Third, the compensation, if required by law, can not be denied, as on the other hand you can not refuse to pay taxes. Veltroni claims that it has donated to charities such compensation and to have the evidence I would say that at this point is commendable that Veltroni, despite the gesture humanitarian aid, has not shouted from the rooftops what he did, only to blow into the soft Italian heart. These things are done in silence.
Fourth, if you really want to be a serious politician, not to attack individuals, but attacking the system expensive Fini, promising that once the government lower the salaries of politicians: it's so simple! With an appropriate law, no longer have a board of this caliber (ah.. .. Even you forgot though!).
Once again I will not dispute the intervention ends in themselves, as this can be considered legitimate or not.
I only regret that the power of denial is much less than that of the tabloid news and now, for the inattentive reader, Veltroni is the "thief," Fini "the savior of the Italians cheated."
PS.
They were not the case for your dear friends of the People of Freedom party, which rejected the proposal by the Mayor of Milan Letizia Moratti to lower his salary by 35%?
it not be because councilors and councilors can not earn more than a fraction of the salary of the mayor (1 / 2 for the assessors, 1 / 3 for the advisers)?
"Dear Moratti .. if you lower the salary of the 35% I do I bring home less at the end of this month ... Think about it ...". And she thought for good .. Italian
hypocrisy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment